At Webflow, our mission is to bring development superpowers to everyone. Webflow is the leading visual development platform for building powerful websites without writing code. By combining modern web development technologies into one platform, Webflow enables people to build websites visually, saving engineering time, while clean code seamlessly generates in the background. From independent designers and creative agencies to Fortune 500 companies, millions worldwide use Webflow to be more nimble, creative, and collaborative. It’s the web, made better
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to help us develop and implement strategies to grow Webflow’s presence upmarket and build meaningful relationships with both potential and existing customers.
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- Exempt status
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $191,000 - $242,000 for most US locations and $213,000 - $269,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. Compensation for this role is comprised of the role’s On Target Earnings (“OTE”) range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions target and annual base salary for the role. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Sales
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll …
- Meet with potential Enterprise customers, deeply understand their problems, and assess whether or not Webflow is a good fit
- Build a sales pipeline and drive the full sales cycle from identifying new prospects to close
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within prospect and customer accounts
- Negotiate annual or multi-year software contracts
- Position and communicate Webflow’s vision, solution, and value propositions
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, design, education and engineering to execute sales strategy
- Collaborate with Customer Success to build high-quality onboarding and customer experiences
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as an Enterprise Account Executive if you:
- Have 5-7 years quota carrying experience with 3-4+ years of experience closing complex sales at larger companies with a disruptive SaaS product
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams like product, engineering, support and marketing
- Have a growth mindset. Willing to continually take feedback and improve processes and skillset.
- Are passionate and driven about driving new opportunities through outbound activity.
- Love for testing, tracking, and iterating on your process
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and work autonomously
- Passion or interest in the no-code space
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or Webflow products
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement.
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers