As a Growth Specialist (Account Executive) on the Mid-Market sales team, you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards HubSpot’s mission.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Position the value of HubSpot’s software and the Inbound methodology to medium-sized businesses
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how HubSpot can grow their business
- Identify and Prospect into good fit accounts that may or may not have HubSpot knowledge or experience
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if HubSpot can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota leveL
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Work with and develop business development representatives who partner with you to also develop pipeline opportunities
We are looking for people who:
- Have extensive relevant full-cycle sales experience
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Can effectively communicate with internal teams while being remote and working autonomously
- Have a positive outlook, growth mindset and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Demonstrate top tier organizational skills and a repeatable sales process
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
Minimum qualifications for the Mid-Market Account Executive:
- 2+ years of relevant full-cycle sales experience
- Prospecting and closing net new business
- Strong Hunter Mentality
- Cross-selling/up-selling to current customers
- Multi approach out-bounding methods to draw in new business
Cash compensation range: 130000-205000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.