About the role
Miro is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Advisory Services Consultant to join our fast-growing and dynamic Professional Services team. As an Advisory Services Consultant you will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and hands-on help to Miro’s customers, speed time to value, drive faster innovation and maximize their ROI. You will serve as a highly visible Miro platform product authority and a Trusted Advisor to our customers.
What you’ll do
- Help customers set vision and urgency for change
- Build alignment between IT and Business Partners on the need for and value of Miro
- Assess the current state and build a prescriptive roadmap to the desired future state
- Prepare people for and help lead them through change, rooted in human-centered change principles
- Co-create and implement a lightweight governance model focused on empowering people to co-create and drive better innovation and employee engagement.
- Lead design thinking workshops and help with guided use case development
- Design use-case prototypes to accelerate desired business outcomes, build and scale at customer’s direction
- Provide prescriptive recommendations to help customers simplify their collaboration tech stack
- Advise and mentor diverse customer teams in Agile transformation principles and rituals on Miro
- Provide guidance on collaboration, co-creation and platform integration best practices
What you'll need
- 10+ years of consulting and change management experience
- History of building repeatable processes and dealing with ambiguity
- Proven track record to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Depth of experience implementing Agile at scale across teams and organizations of all sizes. Design Thinking, and Change Management proficiency.
- Ability to advise diverse teams across lines of business in matrixed organizations to co-create and collaborate broadly without sacrificing team autonomy
- Ability to frame business problems and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Ability to identify organizational blocks to co-creation and collaboration, and provide recommendations to systemically address them
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Competitive equity package
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online, visual collaboration platform designed to unlock creativity and accelerate innovation among teams of all kinds. The platform’s infinite canvas enables teams to lead engaging workshops and meetings, design products, brainstorm ideas, and more. Miro, co-headquartered in San Francisco and Amsterdam, serves more than 45M users worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100. Miro was founded in 2011 and currently has more than 1,500 employees in 12 hubs around the world.