AI your people will love. That's our vision, and it contains multitudes :-)
We're filling a big need for generative AI built ground-up for the needs of enterprises and embraced by their teams. As generative AI became a board-level initiative almost overnight for most enterprises, our market matured dramatically and we benefit from that tailwind. Our product is highly differentiated, our roadmap is transformative, and our customers are happy and vocal.
📐 About this role
Great writing, for everyone. It’s our vision for Writer, and our customers’ vision for their teams. We’re looking for an Enterprise customer support manager whose top priority is helping customers succeed with Writer. Our Product is adopted across an Organization so we need someone who’s comfortable in a complex customer relationship environment navigating many relationships, project managing deliverables and driving value across their business.
You’ll be on the ground-floor as the primary face and voice of our customer support function, both internally to the business, and externally to the customer. You’ll be building process and systems to increase our ability to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively while also being hands-on dealing with customer issues directly. You’ll work cross-functionally with Customer Success & Education, Product, Engineering and Sales teams to deliver incredible experiences, unblock customers in adopting Writer, and proactively offer best practices to help them maximize value from the platform.
You'll be reporting to the VP Customer Success.
🦸🏻♀️ Your responsibilities
- Act as the lead Support Agent for our Enterprise customers, while also working closely with our existing support agents
- Triage and resolve customer issues, typically through our help desk platform, Help Scout
- Work closely with product & engineering to escalate and resolve deeper technical customer issues, making sure we’re resolving issues effectively
- Own enterprise customer support team KPIs, including NPS
- Act as the product subject matter expert for all things Writer
- Gather and share opportunities for improved product and customer experiences with the design, product and engineering teams
- Analyze and report support metrics and trends, driving continuous improvements and solutions.
- Resolve subscription and billing issues via Stripe
- Develop and roll out scalable support processes and tools to elevate customer satisfaction and retention
⭐️ Is this you?
- Minimum of 3+ years experience providing technical support for an Enterprise B2B SaaS organization
- Experience working closely with APIs
- Highly familiar with tools, including Salesforce, Jira and customer support tools like Help Scout
- Has demonstrated experience building new processes and systems to improve the support team function
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity
- Technical experience and aptitude working closely with engineering and product teams
- Perseverance and drive, manifested in an owner’s mindset, attention to detail and creative problem solving
- Comfortable on-screen with customers, and experience working synchronously with customers on calls to overcome issues
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills
- Sense of urgency and willingness to get the job done
- Experience enabling third party support teams is a plus
- We don’t spend frivolously, but we do take care of our own. Besides smart, sincere colleagues and a vibrant work environment, we are proud to offer:
- Employer-covered medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive parental leave policy (parents actually work here!)
- Generous PTO
- Company stock options
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Flexible schedules