Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
Peak is an AI company that provides the platform, application and services to help businesses harness the potential of AI to grow revenues, increase profits and efficiencies.
It’s an incredibly exciting time here at Peak. Off the back of our $75m Series C funding round in late 2021, led by SoftBank, we're scaling our offering, and putting AI in the hands of even more customers.
We have ambitious plans for the future and that means we're looking to welcome new people to our team. At Peak, culture and success come hand in hand – so creating and protecting a company culture that’s true to our values remains a fundamental aspect of our mission.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Functional Area: CEO Team, Reporting to Chief of Staff
Location: Manchester, office-based 5 days per week
In this role, you’ll be responsible for…
- Providing executive assistance to the CEO, ensuring that they are operating as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Providing administrative support, including email and diary management, meeting preparation, booking travel and accommodation and supporting other general day to day activities.
- Managing the schedule of key business meetings, such as executive team meetings and board meetings.
- Being the face of Peak at our headquarters, ensuring that our Manchester office is set up at the beginning of each day as an environment which everyone loves to work in, welcoming our team members and visitors as they arrive.
- Managing daily office operations, including visitor processes, liaising with building management and ensuring we’re stocked up with everything the team and our customers need whilst using our facilities.
- Communicating with the Peak team on any matters relating to the office environment and in the wider office building, including any changes to protocols, issues which are being addressed and events which are taking place.
- Helping to support any events being held in our HQ, both internal and external.
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience who can hit the ground running. You’ll have:
- Several years of experience working as an executive assistant to a CEO in a fast paced global organisation.
- Great communication skills, a positive attitude and a genuine passion for helping others and leaving a lasting impact on those you meet.
- Experience being highly diplomatic and discrete with the ability to handle highly sensitive matters.
- An eye for detail, you notice the small things and appreciate they add up to greatness!
- Strong problem solving skills - when things go wrong, you come into your own. The ability to 'think on your feet' and to challenge when appropriate is very important.
- A track record of being proactive, working independently at all times and the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
Living by our values
Our culture is incredibly important. Everyone at Peak lives our values every day. In the Executive Assistant role, you will have a huge impact on the company culture due to your proximity and close working relationship to the CEO.
You must be:
- Open - Build great relationships - have the ability to effectively communicate with all teammates and visitors.
- Responsible - Effectively balance competing priorities and support decisions that best support the entire team. Own the smooth running of the office environment.
- Smart - Ability to provide innovative solutions and deliver results by collaborating across the whole of Peak
- Driven - Positive attitude and willingness to be hands on in a fast paced growing company.
- Curious - Constantly looking for new and improved solutions; doesn’t settle for mediocrity - always looking to make things great.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 with service, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Share options for everyone, when we win, we all win.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay package.
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year, after one year’s service.
- Opportunity to spend one day volunteering.
- Headspace and Spill app subscriptions to support your mental health and wellbeing.
- Direct access to a GP as well as mental health support including counselling, through WeCare, for your partner and children.
- Subsidised gym membership, Peak run club and online yoga, boxing and HIIT classes.
- Regular company and team days along with social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Travel to Peak’s clubhouses around the world.