About the team
Miro’s Brand Team is responsible for delivering remarkable experiences that communicate our brand with the world. Together with our passionate team, you’ll work on every type of project and channel: from global events and video to web and campaigns. You’ll level-up our brand, scale creative operations and lead a team of dedicated teammates to become a new industry benchmark.
About the role
Miro is the leading online collaborative whiteboard platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers conceptualise, design, think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market.
As Miro’s Group Copy Manager, you’ll help grow Miro’s brand voice and apply this across touch-points at all stages of the marketing funnel. You will be responsible for evolving and leading our brand, campaign ideas and tone of voice. You’ll build, mentor, and lead teams with a focus on copy, campaign thinking, and brand TOV that serve all of Miro. You’ll shape and coordinate a network of freelancers and agencies that help us scale up and successfully deliver a wide variety of impactful creative projects. You’ll evolve our tone of voice and ideas to be distinctive, and recognisable.
We’re looking for a creative thinker who can juggle out-of-the-box ideas and business objectives while mentoring a growing team of writers and creatives to do their best work.
What you’ll do
- Help lead, scale and oversee our growing Brand Campaign team, including web copy, scripts, events and multiple brand touch to align our brand tone and voice with the overall Miro brand to build strong branded communications and memorable experience both online and offline
- Support our service-focussed, creative organization by understanding and following clear processes, guidelines and timings to scale our workflow for internal clients with deadlines and quality work
- Establish a network of freelancers and contributors to run special projects and long-term partnerships
What you’ll need
- 10+ years’ experience writing and crafting outstanding brand experiences that are meaningful, impactful and carried out to the highest standard. Background in Copywriting essential
- Empathetic and collaborative with a strong background of working with diverse service-focussed creative teams, preferably building a copy team agency side, or in-house. Experience in tech is a distinct advantage
- Proven experience developing and delivering on the strategy breakout creative ideas, copy and TOV guidelines, as well as implementing across a broad range of brand touchpoints
- Outstanding communicator with strong strategic decision-making skills and the ability to nimbly weigh business objectives alongside creative goals
- A strong portfolio which showcases solid creative thinking and execution of marketing campaigns – while maintaining a clear brand and campaign through-line
- Strengths in copywriting, creative thinking, storytelling, and ability to make own presentations
- A highly organized self-starter, skilled at being a part of a team and working efficiently in a cross-functional environment (e.g., design, content, web development, external agencies, strategy, production, video, and copy)
- Evolve and redefine our voice and ideas, empowering the team to build outstanding work that makes Miro look and feel like Miro
- Develop and implement our brand across key assets — marketing campaigns, product visuals, emails, video, swag, social, experiential and event design, etc
- Provide creative direction and constructive feedback and oversee the evolution of the work. Help the team develop relationships cross-functionally, and serve as a valuable contributor and partner to the marketing team
What's in it for you
- Competitive Equity Package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online, visual collaboration platform designed to unlock creativity and accelerate innovation among teams of all kinds. The platform’s infinite canvas enables teams to lead engaging workshops and meetings, design products, brainstorm ideas, and more. Miro, co-headquartered in San Francisco and Amsterdam, serves more than 45M users worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100. Miro was founded in 2011 and currently has more than 1,500 employees in 12 hubs around the world.