The People Services Specialist delivers an excellent customer service to both our internal customers (colleagues), our People team colleagues, and our external partners for all aspects of the people life cycle. The role will work with the People Services Manager to deliver a value-add service, partnering with the People team to ensure the delivery of a seamless colleague experience.
- Acting as first point of contact, action colleague queries using appropriate methods (ServiceNow, Live Chat, and Teams) to reach the best solution. This includes transferring queries to the appropriate teams or actioning queries as required.
- Work with external partners to action requests.
- Act as custodians of colleague data, keeping data clean by ensuring the HRIS is up to date.
- Support the People Services Manager or wider People team in the delivery of initiatives that align with our people plan and the wider business goals.
- Work collaboratively with Payroll to ensure the required changes and inputs, leading to a smooth monthly pay run.
- Offer basic advice and guidance to colleagues and line management on a range of colleague issues using company policies and procedures.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset: Look for ways to improve processes in collaboration with the continuous improvement team, adopting best practice solutions.
- Liaise with HRIS on system improvements
- Regularly review own ways of working to ensure best possible colleague experience.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to deliver a high quality candidate to colleague onboarding experience.
- Use commercial awareness and business understanding to offer pragmatic and appropriate solutions based on the needs of the business.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- Experience in the fundamentals of HR practice, confident in dealing with core issues, having operated in a similar role.
- Excellent planning and organising skills and able to work in a fast paced environment, prioritising effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to the audience.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at any level by building trust and delivering a customer service that is acknowledged as high quality.
- Able to troubleshoot queries using a range of sources of information to resolve.
- Excellent attention to detail with the confidence to challenge errors and action accordingly.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel to manipulate data and produce insight.