Pendo is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to play a key role in advancing this mission and Pendo’s continued growth. The ideal candidate has a strong generalist B2B product marketing background and a mix of business and technical marketing skills. This individual contributor role will come in and have an immediate impact on the business. They will own Product Marketing for multiple high impact and visible product areas of Pendo.
- Partner with Product and go-to-market leadership to position Pendo products.
- Create and maintain product and solutions messaging.
- Research, define, and enable teams on the market and ideal customer for your given product areas.
- Turn technical features into solutions and narratives that can be easily understood by internal and external audiences. Align and inspire internal teams on those stories.
- Determine product launch strategy and coordinate go-to-market motion across departments.
- Partner with product, sales, and marketing teams to ensure cross-functional alignment around new product initiatives and releases. Driving revenue and adoption.
- Develop value-oriented content for and enable marketing, sales, customer success teams.
- Research market opportunities and create targeted messaging and content aligned with priority target personas and industry verticals.
- Develop and deliver content for webinars, events, and speaking opportunities.
- Contribute to competitive intelligence, pricing, and enablement programs.
- 3+ years of direct B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience.
- Data-informed, creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment.
- Skill and energy to deliver high quality tactical marketing work on tight deadlines.
- Experience in managing projects that have short deadlines, cross-functional dependencies, and competing priorities.
- Great writer and thinker; exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.