As a Senior Knowledge Management Specialist you will be responsible for the people process knowledge governance and content to drive adoption, consistent user experience, and support process change management. You will be working closely with our global teams to embed knowledge management best practice and governance across the People Function.
What’s in it for you?
At Sage we are going through a period of transformation in the people function, this is a chance to be part of embedding processes that will have a huge impact in the future globally.
Summary of your day-to-day?
- Ensure that all employees have timely access to the information they require for effective HR and people processes.
- Embed knowledge management mindset and clear ownership across the People Function, championing the development of a knowledge management culture by providing coaching, training, and support to encourage the effective sharing and utilization of information.
- Develop and maintain metrics, KPI’s, analysing data and trends to drive business decisions and direction for continuous improvement, adoption, and use of the Knowledge Base.
- Simplify and continuously improve knowledge base content and tools to leverage the self-service experience across colleagues, managers, and People teams.
- Create user-friendly support materials that aid employees in understanding and applying HR processes effectively.
- Experience of HR knowledge management solutions in a global business environment
- Experience of working with various analytics sources to interpret data and tell a compelling story e.g., PowerBI, google analytics etc.
- Good level of understanding of People processes across the full employee life cycle e.g. Resourcing, on-boarding, Payroll etc.
- Excellent level of Microsoft Office functionality (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills demonstrating the ability to interact with employees at all levels
- High degree of attention to detail