Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces for Parents”!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
Demandbase is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the strategy and execution of core products, creating new revenue streams and powering applications across our four clouds.
The compensation range for this role is: $163,200 - $227,755.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define data strategy, bringing customer feedback and pain points forward in prioritization, data definition, and content roadmap development
- Identify, evaluate, and manage data sources aligned with our platform strategy
- Drive product priorities aligned to overall business objectives and develop a comprehensive roadmap for your data product(s)
- Provide technical, functional, and business expertise to engineering teams
- Define the data models and integration specifications for use by internal applications and external public APIs.
- Define and drive data KPIs ensuring that the product vision and objectives are understood and agreed-upon across data sourcing, data analysts, data science, and engineering teams.
- Work closely with customers to understand business pain, needs, requirements, impact, and value with the ability to translate all of those into a prioritized product roadmap
- Work closely with sales engineers, solution architects, professional services, and other product managers to identify and prioritize the right opportunities, define solutions, and help drive cross functional execution to deliver a “whole product experience” for customers
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to deliver key strategic projects to test and validate hypotheses regarding potential new data features
- Act as an evangelist for your data product(s), defining a compelling narrative and representing the company at industry events, in analyst briefings, and with key customers
- Understand and continuously gather intelligence about the current and future trends in B2B data and intelligence in order to deliver innovation
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years product management
- Experience working with distributed team across time zones/locations
- Domain expertise in applications that leverage data and decision science to enhance customer engagement and application experience
- Knowledge of web technologies and REST APIs
- Experience working on big data processing and/or data science applications
- Technical competency and demonstrated leadership implementing data-driven solutions (e.g. data warehouse, data processing, MDM, business intelligence)
- Knowledgeable about machine learning techniques including decision trees, time series, text analysis, NLP, etc.
- Great analytical skills and product prioritization decision-making
- Experience with agile, scrum, project management, and story-drafting
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Comfort/skill presenting to both internal and external audiences, from executive decision makers to technical personnel
- Ability to write concise and clear definitions (user stories) of prioritized features for technical team implementation
- Experience in business development and partnerships preferred
- A degree in computer science or similar technical discipline or experience preferred.
- Relevant huge (not only big, but huge) data experience desired