About the team
We are a dynamic team of technology professionals that enjoy solving the challenges that accompany rapid scaling. Our mission is clear: Grow Miro as fast and as profitably as possible. Our strategic finance team is crucial to our success.
About the role
We are searching for a Corporate Strategic Finance leader responsible for the execution of planning, analysis and insight of Miro's financial projections and strategic goals. You’ll marry vision, technical expertise, pragmatism, and creativity to empower others and further our use of data in key decisions. You’ll contribute to Miro’s growth and profitability by solving some of our most difficult scaling problems!
What you’ll do
- Design and own end-to-end financial planning and processes: Business Reviews, Goals, Long-Range Plans, and Forecasts
- Produce insights that advance understanding of Miro’s business, influence decisions, and challenge widely-held assumptions, driving alignment and accountability.
- Lead and advise on strategic projects - for instance, new market entry, M&A opportunities, capital markets initiatives, investor relations support, etc
- Advance Strategic Finance operating rigor for a $1B+ revenue scale with a focus on clear processes and automation.
- Regularly benchmark Miro’s business performance and processes; institute groundbreaking practices for scalable and profitable growth
- Work on the consolidation and creation of analysis and presentations for executive management and Board of Directors
- Lead business partnership with G&A organization leaders
What you'll need
- 10+ years of experience in corporate or strategic finance, at high growth global technology organizations in a fast-paced environment
- An infectious passion for developing others and a proven track record of building high performing teams
- Exceptional business instincts - you understand Miro’s business model and strategy - and use it to inform key significant decisions
- Execution is your thing and you have prior success crafting and driving scaling operating models across functions
- You have a reputation for navigating large networks of people and systems to find the information you need – you tell the compelling story behind the data to influence
- Sharp communication and diplomacy skills to guide, influence and convince others, especially colleagues across the organization
- Excellent quantitative and data visualization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment – prioritizing intense demands on your time is second nature and energizing
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
The reasonably estimated salary is specific to New York and may not be applicable to other locations. The range for this role is between $220,000-$302,500. Included in the total package is an equity component, this may also include variable compensation. Final compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.