www.saastronauts.io is a site operated by Saastronauts LIMITED (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10223920 and have our
registered office at 71 – 75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom.
1. Information We May Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.saastronauts.io (our site) or by actions including, but not limited to; subscribing to email updates, downloading content, creating job listings, applying for jobs, communicating via live chat.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- If you are a subscriber to a Saastronauts, we want to ensure that we send you the information that is of the most use to you. In order to do this we may collect certain information about you, including information regarding your contact details, job title and location.
2. Uses Made of The information Gathered
We use your information to:
- To provide you with the Saastronauts Services (if you are a subscriber) and
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- Website and user account administration.
- To send emails about new listings, special offers, discounts or other information you may find interesting.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purpose.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Cookies are small text files that are used by our website to make our user’s experience more efficient. The current EU Cookie Law (more information) states that we can store cookies on your machine if they are essential to the operation of our site but that for all others we need your permission to do so.
We use Google Analytics to help us to analyse site usage. Google Analytics will save a cookie to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your and usage of www.saastronaurts.io, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
4. Access to Information
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent marketing messages from us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Right of access Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
5. Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
if substantially all of the assets of either Saastronauts Limited or any group company of Saastronauts Limited are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or